The Power Of Le'Vive Juice


The Le'vive Juice is one of the most enriched and tasteful fruit Juice. It is made of the world's top five antioxidant producing fruits which are Mangosteen, Noni, Acai Berry, Goji and Pomegranate. The combination of these juice leverages their synergy action in your body to their fullest, slowing your body's cells'aging process while preventing the occurrence of many diseases.

This Levive juice from Ardyss will help you on a daily basis to:

  • Increase your energy and strength
  • Neutralize free radicals, responsible for aging
  • Increase your sex drive
  • Assist in maintaining a balanced blood sugar

But after a while I tried it for myself and realize that the claimed miracles of this juice actually works. Now everyone in my family drinks it as a paart of our diet on a daily basis.

While I was nursing I could not drink much of this Juice as it's tendency to to keep us energized would rub off on my daughter and I did not want her awake when it was sleeping time.

This Juice can last you up to three weeks as you do not need more than two ounces of it per day.

To order Le'Vive Please click here

2 comments:



Kerrol said...

This juice is very flavorful. I really like it and it serves for a long time since i only take 2 ounces per day. It really works wonders.

Shankha said...

Nice blog of yours! It's pleasure to learn about such products. Will come back for more.